Nie podano Database Administrator
INFORMACJA: Ta oferta pracy wygasła i nie może być dłużej wyświetlana!
The way the world does business has changed forever. To survive and flourish in this era every business must differentiate itself from the competition. Every company must innovate and become special. We have always delivered technology innovation to our customers. Now we partner with them in their business to help them become a special company, and to stay special. To make our customers special we need people who are above the ordinary. Who understand the value of opportunities, cross functional jobs, world class training and collaboration with the talent from across the world.
You will be part of a large multi-international organization working with various OS platforms utilizing newest technology. The system support specialist role includes providing administration tasks for LUW systems: provisioning new servers, managing and maintaining according to internal standards in support of business processing requirements. Installing, upgrading OS and middleware in accordance with internal policy. Monitoring events and system load, seeking_tuning_opportunities, proposingsoftware and hardware solutions. Ensuring systems consistency and recoverability.
Cooperating with other team members and internal/external teams to achieve the highest possible performance. Completing OS and middleware systems audits on routine basis for compliance with internal security requirements and configuration guidelines.
What we look for:
- strong knowledge of LUW servers’ environment (at least 1 year experience)
- DBA experience in DB2 or MS-SQL (at least 1 year experience)
- familiarity with server virtualization techniques (hard and soft)
- familiarity with multi-server environments
- backups systems techniques knowledge
- hardware configurations knowledge (x systems, blade servers)
- familiarity with storage strategies and implementations
- scripting, programming languages knowledge
- service Delivery orientation
- very high interpersonal abilities
- organized, structured approach
- track record in delivering results
- presentation skills
- can Multi-task
- self motivation
- Master’s Degree
- intermediate English
- fluent Polish
What we offer:
- implementation that enable independent work on the position
- very good atmosphere at work in a project team
- opportunity to work for international clients
- an opportunity to gain experience
- high possibility for self-development
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- private health care for employees and family members
- a comprehensive package of life insurance
- an extensive benefits package
Build the career you want in one of the most successful
companies in history. Be part of the solution. Help make
the planet a smarter place.
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates