Nie podano Technical Support Engineer for IBM
INFORMACJA: Ta oferta pracy wygasła i nie może być dłużej wyświetlana!
Position: Eclipse Technical Support Engineer for IBM
Workplace: Poznan, Poland
The Eclipse Support Center is run by Poznan University of Technology in partnership with IBM. The main purpose of this center is to provide elite Eclipse/RTC support to IBM customers from all around the world. The center is a part of the IBM Rational WorldWide Support which is located in different countries.
The engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues with IBM Rational Software based on Eclipse platform and will need a strong ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex systems and technical configuration in an English speaking environment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day customer contact and actively seeking and documenting resolution to customer
- problems with designated products and service lines;
- Investigating, diagnosing and analyzing technical problems reported by customers;
- Interfacing with internal technical and customer service personnel;
- Tracking open incidents and driving towards timely resolution based on goals and follow-up with customers;
- Working with development engineers to diagnose problems and identify corrective actions for customers;
- Reviewing and updating knowledge base and technical support documentation to reflect current technical
- information on product.
- Be graduated (last year’s students) in Computing Science/technical studies;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Good communication skills;
- Profound skills in Java;
- Knowledge of object-oriented design;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Eclipse platform;
- Knowledge of French, German or others languages.
What we offer:
- Full time job with a defined contract, working for a leading IT corporation;
- Mentoring on the job and career development;
- Technical and soft skills trainings with dedicated educational budget for language courses;
- Large Information and Knowledge Base;
- Contact with novel, world-wide recognized technologies;
- Work experience in an international and multicultural environment;
- Diversity of tasks and challenges, also non technical;
- Opportunity to provide trainings and lectures.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter, both in English, to
Respond for selected application
Please add to your documents: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji oraz po jego zakończeniu na potrzeby kolejnych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych” osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133. poz.883)”.