Integration & Verification Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Professional challenges and career opportunities:
We are looking for motivated software professionals for I&V Engineer positions. The challenges you will face include support of various software specification, developing, maintaining and testing processes.
We have a variety of opened positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals. You have to remember that the more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
I&V Engineer works under general direction and interprets internal/external business issues and recommends best practice in own discipline. Works in product, system or technology program in SW/HW/System Design or Integration & Verification. Plans, designs and executes items in own area. Coordinates own activities within responsibility area.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education,
- Understanding of software testing processes and tools (ISTQB is a plus),
- General knowledge of telecommunication area,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Teamwork skills,
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken),
- Ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of script/programming languages (e.g. Python, Bash),
- User level knowledge of Linux OS (CLI),
- Professional work experience in above areas will be seen as an advantage,
- knowledge of cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE),
- knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology,
- knowledge of network protocols and services (TCP/IP, switching, routing),
- Very good interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;
- group life insurance;
- relocation support;
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten;
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch cards.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to:
or apply online using link below:
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. O Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)”.
„I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
We will contact only with selected candidates.