Umowa o pracę iOS Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Opis oferty pracy
At Motorola Solutions Krakow Design Center we deliver leading telecommunications solutions (LTE, TETRA, APCO25) for public safety. Find out how you can leverage your expertise at Motorola Solutions and enable people everywhere to be their best. Connect to a career that matters, right now.
We are growing our mobile applications portfolio and are looking for passionate developers to join us. We have now an exciting opportunity for experienced Developers to work on iOS applications for mission critical public safety solutions.
For more information about applications that we create please check the links below:
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations
- Developing mobile applications for iPad and iPhone devices.
- Designing and developing interfaces to web services.
- Designing user interface layouts.
Specific Knowledge / Skills
Must Have Skills:
- iOS application development experience using the latest SDKs, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Experience with iOS platform-specific audio, connection management, device states etc.
- Policies and procedures of the Apple Developer Portal
- Created and published at least 1 application available in Apple’s Appstore
- Data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Mentoring/training skills, should be able to train less-experienced engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Have worked with a Service Oriented Architecture and web service APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with JSON and REST services
- SQLite experience
- Experience in Android development
- Continuous integration and deployment tools
- Agile development
- Internationalization and localization
- Automated testing tools like Appium, Frank or KIF
- Crash analysis and reporting tools like Crashlytics
- Work in multinational team with cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility to extend your professional portfolio with trainings, access to technical documentation and day to day cooperation with team of experts
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance and Multi-benefit Card
If interested please apply through the online form available at careers.motorolasolutions.com
or via our mailbox