Umowa o pracę iOS Software Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Opis oferty pracy
Mobica is a leading British software services company working on the cutting edge of mobile technology, from the chipset up to application layer. We are undertaking major projects for many of the world’s leading mobile device manufacturers, mobile platform companies, chipset companies and operators, e.g. Vodafone, Motorola and Samsung to name just a few.
iOS Software Developer
Mobica offers expertise in fields such as Mobile TV and streaming technology, intelligent homes, set-top boxes, mobile payment solutions, navigation software, marine and aviation equipment and more. Here at Mobica, we break things in order to make them better, which is the core of our approach to testing. Our engineers write scripts, create tools, develop test harnesses – they are not merely manual testers. From influencing better software design to identifying software weak spots, you can have a tremendous impact on the quality of our and our client’s products and services. We honestly enjoy the work we do. Why shouldn’t you?
Location: Warsaw, Szczecin, Łódź, Bydgoszcz
- Good qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- at least 3 years of experience in software development,
- at least 1 year of experience in development on iOS platform,
- experience in using Instruments for debugging, detecting memory leaks and bottlenecks,
- knowledge and experience in using of version control systems: svn, git, mercurial (ideally all of these),
- experience in low level networking, video / audio streaming protocols, communication with external accessories over BT or WiFi is a plus,
- ability to adjust to changing environment and requirements,
- open mind & positive attitude
- international work environment (we have employees of several different nationalities in all our offices),
- exciting projects often involving new technologies and hardware prototype units,
- flexible working hours,
- leisure room equipped with table soccer and gaming console,
- medical care package,
- team events / integration events,
- competitive salary.
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- English lessons
- Training programmes
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly cakes and fruits