LTE Feature Verification Engineer
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Works in Engineer role in LTE product end-to-end system integration and verification for call processing, operation and maintenance and transport functionality.
You will be working in the LTE SyVe team located in Wroclaw. You will:
- analyze features with respect to end-to-end purpose and functionality,
- design test cases and automated test scenarios,
- integrate and verify features in a customer-close, end-to-end test lab with real equipment environment,
- troubleshoot SW bugs by proper pre-analysis of the faults, deliver traces and log files and verify the fixes delivered by development,
- support demos and other internal teams.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or Physics.
- Related work experience in protocols/algorithms of radio system (RAN and/or mobile device).
- Good end-to-end system know how of GSM / UMTS, or LTE.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with at least one area of:
- protocols on radio / fixed interfaces of radio network system,
- transport protocols, such as IP / TCP / UDP / GTP / SCTP / S1 / SIP / DIAMETER.
- principles of QoS mechanisms in radio networks.
- radio Resource Management methods.
- test tools like protocol / spectrum analyzers, test automation tools.
Nice to have:
- CISCO CCNA certification is a plus.
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification is a plus.
- Network security like public key infrastructure (certificate management).
- Basic programming skills for test automation are desired e.g. python etc.
- Personal skills:
- Ability to analyze complex problems.
- Team player;
- Taking over responsibility.
- Result oriented;
- Personal engagement.
We can offer you:
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;;
- group life insurance;
- relocation package;
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten;
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch cards..
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to:
or apply online using link below:
LTE Feature Verification Engineer
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and NetworksSp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
We will contact only with selected candidates.