LTE Field Verification Engineer
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Professional challenges and career opportunities:
We are looking for motivated software verification engineer. The challenges you will face include LTE software verification, mobile network performance monitoring, support of various feature specification, testing automation and many other.
LTE Field Verification Engineer is responsible for:
- Testing LTE functionality
- Implementation / maintenance of LTE network
- Automatization of testing and building tools
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Problems investigation and root cause analysis
- Tools development
You will have an opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains. You will work in a flexible and friendly multicultural environment.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Knowledge of cellular and broadband 4G or 3G access technologies (LTE,UMTS)
- Analytical thinking skills
- Teamwork skills
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to relocate to Wroclaw
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of script/programming languages (e.g. Python)
- User level knowledge of Linux OS (CLI)
- Understanding of software testing processes and tools
- knowledge of network protocols and services (TCP/IP, switching, routing)
- Very good interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- competitive salary;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;
- group life insurance;
- relocation package;
- multiSport card (gyms, swimming pools, joga, fitness, etc.);
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch tickets.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to:
or apply online using link below:
LTE Software Verification Engineer
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and NetworksSp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
We will contact only with selected candidates.